Friendship stands the test of time,
Where-ever the place, whatever the clime.
Friendship is mellow, friendship is strong,
Friendship stands fast during sorrow and song.
Friendship's not dumb, nor yet is it blind,
Acknowledges truth yet strives to be kind.
Friendship is something with feet on the ground,
Be thankful for friendship where-ever it's found.
Mill Field's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gen Friendship by Mill Field )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Streetcar named De$ire, John F. McCullagh
- Here, in India, you are, see., gajanan mishra
- underneath.., Violet Darling
- Never mind, hasmukh amathalal
- At The Living Creche, Keith Taylor
- I resign, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prairie Fire, Keith Taylor
- One-Sided Faith, Edgar Albert Guest
- The First Rule Of Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest