Friendship stands the test of time,
Where-ever the place, whatever the clime.
Friendship is mellow, friendship is strong,
Friendship stands fast during sorrow and song.
Friendship's not dumb, nor yet is it blind,
Acknowledges truth yet strives to be kind.
Friendship is something with feet on the ground,
Be thankful for friendship where-ever it's found.
Mill Field's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gen Friendship by Mill Field )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid