Is gender the question,
For what does it matter?
To love is of spirit and mind, not
of petty labels set by the creator
of male or female.
To become infatuated is a sin,
not a sin of mind or soul,
but a sin of human nature that is now
perverted by our teacher.
My love, as i believe cannot be labelled
as those have made up,
A love of human and beauty
in any form as love,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gender by Matthew English )
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)