Is gender the question,
For what does it matter?
To love is of spirit and mind, not
of petty labels set by the creator
of male or female.
To become infatuated is a sin,
not a sin of mind or soul,
but a sin of human nature that is now
perverted by our teacher.
My love, as i believe cannot be labelled
as those have made up,
A love of human and beauty
in any form as love,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gender by Matthew English )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar