GenieTail 04 The Telomere's Tale
Shrink wrapped for freshness in telomere tails -
Genes that is, lifestuff -
Tails that tear with each genesplit until they’re gone,
Worse than death - a cure for aging
Too expensive for insurance.
Might stem cells heal torn telomeres?
Solves the cloning problem too.
Stewart McKenzie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GenieTail 04 The Telomere's Tale by Stewart McKenzie )
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery