GenieTail 04 The Telomere's Tale
Shrink wrapped for freshness in telomere tails -
Genes that is, lifestuff -
Tails that tear with each genesplit until they’re gone,
Worse than death - a cure for aging
Too expensive for insurance.
Might stem cells heal torn telomeres?
Solves the cloning problem too.
Stewart McKenzie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GenieTail 04 The Telomere's Tale by Stewart McKenzie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- We Shall Over Come, Ronjoy Brahma
- Untitled 6, Breanna Elwin
- Vampire Lover, Breanna Elwin
- The Directory of Unpublished Poets, mary douglas
- You Cannot See, Breanna Elwin
- The Rose Tender, Ravi Joshi
- The Fish, Bhaskar Rabha
- सिमांखौ गोसोखांनानै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak