Bijay Kant Dubey
Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say You, Give Me Your Identity (A Frog Or A Lizard Or A Snake)
Gentleman, who are you,
Peeping through the cracks of my bathroom,
Made by the bad mason
Just to take money from hastily,
say, ay you,
Who you are, what your identity?
O, I see you ogling, gazing at,
Seeing from the cemented cracks of the wall!
Tell me, tell me your identity please,
Are you a froglet,
Or a viper?
If a lizard, its o.k,
But if a snake feckled and speckled,
Hairs stand on
And shall shake in fear
As many a time have I seen you
As a variety of vipers.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say You, Give Me Your Identity (A Frog Or A Lizard Or A Snake) by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As in a dream, Emmanuel George Cefai
- EDUCATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The night is heavy, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Your sacred hummock, Emmanuel George Cefai
- SHOW UP 10 WORD, Beryl Dov