Bijay Kant Dubey
Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say You, Give Me Your Identity (A Frog Or A Lizard Or A Snake)
Gentleman, who are you,
Peeping through the cracks of my bathroom,
Made by the bad mason
Just to take money from hastily,
say, ay you,
Who you are, what your identity?
O, I see you ogling, gazing at,
Seeing from the cemented cracks of the wall!
Tell me, tell me your identity please,
Are you a froglet,
Or a viper?
If a lizard, its o.k,
But if a snake feckled and speckled,
Hairs stand on
And shall shake in fear
As many a time have I seen you
As a variety of vipers.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say You, Give Me Your Identity (A Frog Or A Lizard Or A Snake) by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath