shima shahsavaran ahmadi
Ghazal is one of the form of Iranian poem which is full of eathetic points, and innovations. Unbaised stance, it is the most popular, appealing, and seeking form. The depth of understanding is needed. The age of it is more than 10000 years. Ghazal is rhythmatical, and there will not be any limitation about keeping the rhythm if the poets are experienced. But this form is the most difficult one. The poets who chose this form should be very proffessional, radiant, and sagacious enough to hunt the miracles of the words for sending them to this pretty, and exceeding spcae, Ghazal. The exeptional, vigorous, and elaborate thought of each Ghazal mirrors the outside conditions which are ongoing.
Despite of the great, and enriching classic backgrounds, some contemporary poets, such as Hosseyn Monzavi, Smin Bebahani, Mohhamad Ali Bahmani, and...had a great, apparent, and high influence on this form and restored it, and now it gains altitude. Another brain stoming has occured again. Befor them, Nima Yooshij, who is called the father of the contemporary poem had done it, how ever Nima's poems are not Ghazal. His form is called with his name, Nima's form, because he was the first one who created this form, Nima's form. It was the first step for the poems which are without rhythm, too. His role helped Ghazal too much.
Ghazal is still flying to the poem sky. The 80 th decade passed, and Ghazal has shined and it is still shining, and breathing.You verse poem under some special rules, such as keeping the rhythm, and the balance. The science of proxemics has been accepted by the poets who chose this form.You must end your verse to the rimes or Radif which means exactly the same words. At the end of each verse Rdif is repeated after rimes. In the word of Nima: Rime is the bell of the word. Having the rime is obligatory but Radif is not. Sometimes rime or Rdif helps you to have special, and astounding images, sometimes mysterious, and unbelievable matters. Most of Iraninans are in to Ghazal more.
With the best wishes
Shima Shahsavaran Ahmadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ghazal is... by shima shahsavaran ahmadi )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Nothing Seems Right, Andrew Butler
- Seventeen Thoughts, A Lifetime, Kewayne Wadley
- Strangers Welcome, Kewayne Wadley
- What is truth?, Edward Clapham