When you told me that you loved me, I didn't know what to say
I squirmed and I struggled, but I couldn't get away
I met you just a month ago
And I thought it'd be fun to turn you out
So I broke your back and curled your toes
And then I meant to bounce
But I let you pin my legs all up in the air
And I let you grope me and even pull my hair
I freaked you like nobody's business...
What can I say? I only give my best.
I bent over backwards and made your body numb
When I left you, you were asleep and sucking your thumb
Say you love me if it makes you happy
But in reality, I'll never love you
I just wanted some bootie...
And, now, SHORTY, we're through!
Venus Lanaux's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ghetto Love by Venus Lanaux )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay