Girls Friendship Cum Love
Friendship stays alive,
Only when two persons are involved,
They both laugh, they both talk,
Both accepts each other's pains, both fights each other's sorrows,
Both share smiles and live life like there is no tomorrow.
Friendship means supporting your friend,
When he/she is in need or feeling low,
But there are people who don't know,
'The happiness is in giving same good feelings to others',
Even animals being mute live in groups together.
Be honest today and speak only that your heart says,
If you don't want to hear my voice,
Let me know, I'll part away from you without any noise.
Why is it always me who starts a conversation,
Why is it always you who lives with all sorts of hesitation.
Why don't you accept that as my human nature is,
I too want someone to love and show me care,
I too want someone at night to wishper near my ear.
Tell me should I continue my dreams of living a life with you,
Or vaporise all and wish for someone loving and true.
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
One day she gets annoyed and asks for a final 'yes or no'.
Comments about this poem (Girls Friendship Cum Love by Ankur Thakur )
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
- Comments, Frank Avon
- Raining Hay, Julian Mann
- Belief on God, HARIOM RASTOGI
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)