The T.V. houses that we see,
The outsides never seem to match
The insides - a perplexity.
Ah, plots that Hollywood does hatch.
The 'Golden Girls' Miami house,
The 'lanai' was a 'don't fit' place.
To the garage, the Girls would roam
In the wrong directional space.
The kitchen - a hand me down set,
Looking at Chicago's skyline.
Vast living room, wicker beset,
Facing the viewer by design.
The outs and ins of T.V. land.
Jut watch - no need to understand.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Girls' Pad by Ima Ryma )
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid