GIVE GOD'S WAY!
What did God give us?
God gave Adam life from the dust of the earth
God gave Adam his wife Eve to be one flesh
So do we make man in our own image to give to God
No sin has made that impassable to give God
God gave us the pure blood of mammals for one sin
Yet history of sin gives God nothing!
God gave his only Son Christ's blood for all sins
So now a holy God can love a pure creation
Why dose God have us give?
Jesus gave us his eternal life & holy spirit
We are to love God with all heart and soul
And love our neighbor as our self
For where your treasure is there your heart will be also.
The TV church world's treasure is money for miracles
They teach if you give more then you have?
The Pharisees, who loved money
Heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.
God gives you more then you need?
No servant can serve two masters
You cannot serve both God and Money.
He overturned the tables of the money changers
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth
Where thieves break in and steal.
If money is not my treasure what do I give?
He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar
Abraham! I am here Do not lay a hand on the boy
God wants you to be not greedy for money eager to serve
To give of the heart trust and faith without expection
Is all God ever wanted from us!
Jesus gave us his treasured life and Holy Spirit
We need to serve all our actions money and lives
Not a debt we can repay but out love for God & his son
It's time we give back out of love.
God loves a cheerful giver
john raymond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GIVE GOD'S WAY! by john raymond )
- Hurting 2, Michael McParland
- Pen it down, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Mountain Parkway, Stacy L. Mar
- Alabama Truck Stops, Stacy L. Mar
- Of Supernovas and Starfire, Stacy L. Mar
- Of You, Who Do Not Know Me, Stacy L. Mar
- The Wind Blowing Backwards, Stacy L. Mar
- Metrazol, Luke J. Holt
- Sliding Into Old Shoes, Stacy L. Mar
- Like Fallen Gods, Stacy L. Mar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns