As The Body, we give to others, to be a comfort to our brothers,
All believers in the Body of Christ, give to others to change lives,
Giving to those, who do believe, to help all who’ve yet to receive,
Christ, who leads in our giving, who supplies our needs for living.
We give according to principles, of God, as His plan God fulfills,
Sowing and reaping for Christ, as our Lord works through our life,
As Christ reaps our sown seeds, God takes care of our all needs,
This, as we give from the heart, blessings to us, Christ will impart.
All believers can give abundantly, as we live our lives confidently,
In the abundance of God above, as He provides us endless love,
While taking care of all our needs, while in our life His Spirit leads,
To live our lives in God’s ways, led by God’s Spirit all of our days.
Christ, being rich, became poor, to change our lives, forevermore,
Giving all believers a new worth, this, to live out our lives on earth,
As we now give to others friend, for this earthly life is not our end,
While we reflect upon Calvary, in Christ, we now focus on Eternity.
For our Savior had given Himself, to grant believers eternal wealth,
So we should give generously, as thoughtfully we give sacrificially,
With our example that of Jesus Christ, to live out this temporal life;
Our giving, a tiny part of the story, of our Lord God’s Eternal Glory.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Giving Abundantly by Bob Gotti )
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe