God didn't make quiters, just procastinators.
God didn't make worthless, he made worth while.
God didn't make losers, only winners.
God didn't make unlovable, he made true love
God didn't make a mistake, he made a gift.
God didn't make ugly, he made beauty.
God didn't make broken hearts, he gave us love.
God doesn't let us fall, without helping us get back up.
and friends are the siblings God forgot to give us. =)
God works in mysterious ways and we pray and he answers them but maybe not in the way we expected. Have faith and never doubt. He's here to help and is always here 4 us.
Jessica Elizondo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God by Jessica Elizondo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra