God didn't make quiters, just procastinators.
God didn't make worthless, he made worth while.
God didn't make losers, only winners.
God didn't make unlovable, he made true love
God didn't make a mistake, he made a gift.
God didn't make ugly, he made beauty.
God didn't make broken hearts, he gave us love.
God doesn't let us fall, without helping us get back up.
and friends are the siblings God forgot to give us. =)
God works in mysterious ways and we pray and he answers them but maybe not in the way we expected. Have faith and never doubt. He's here to help and is always here 4 us.
Jessica Elizondo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God by Jessica Elizondo )
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- My Hero, Electric Lady
- A Drive, Kai Wendland
- a heart full of love..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Poppy Flower, Zubair Ali
- Remembrance., RAJ VIKRAM
- Departures, Donal Mahoney
- Follow not, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)