The Bible starts and ends with God,
Jehovah, Lord of all,
The King with sceptre and with rod
And at His feet we fall...
For He has proved His holiness,
His justice, truth and love,
That's why God's angels praise and bless
His miracles above...
Though Man rebels against His laws,
Opposing night and day,
God can forgive each man his flaws,
Repentance is the way...
But thinking thoughts rejecting Him
Cause sorrows yet to come
And Judgment Day's when things turn grim,
For billions, not just some...
God sent His only Son to Earth,
To suffer in our place,
So Jesus came to prove His worth,
Then offer us His grace...
That's why the Christian Gospel's shared
Across the whole world wide,
For on His Cross Lord Jesus cared
And stayed till crucified...
Two Kingdoms rage, one good, one bad,
God knows which one will win,
Despite the fact that hearts are sad
That God knows every sin...
A clever man may think he's wise,
Enough to leave God out,
That sinner won't see Paradise,
God's Bible leaves no doubt...
The Holy Spirit tells us straight,
We're sinners through and through,
Condemned by filth, by greed, by hate,
Then tells us what to do...
He leads us straight to Calvary,
That's where we learn the truth,
Lord Jesus died for clemency,
For pardon, not reproof...
Yet billions still aren't saved as yet,
So evil still resists
And with that comes each dark regret,
Till each knows God exists...
When God raised Jesus from His death,
Man's sins could be forgiven!
Thank God, Jesus of Nazareth
Wants us to go to Heaven...
Denis Martindale, copyright August 2014.
The Revelation TV website and watch now details
can be found on Google. Seek and ye shall find...
Denis Martindale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Exists! by Denis Martindale )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Bird's View - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- motherly love, Candymarie Nevin
- Random Thought, fletcher maddern
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak