god help me
god help me
what did i do?
where did i go wrong?
how do i change this?
god help me! !
where so i go from here?
why did this take so long?
why did i do this?
god help me!
i feel a strength comming on
pushing me through this
i hear a soft sweet voice floating by
saying 'please do this'
i really need your help
i have never asked for anything like this before
and this is something i have never felt
i need you on this god
i need your help once more
-by michole petersen
michole petersen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (god help me by michole petersen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI