God! I am broken
I never knew i could be this broken, helplessly broken
I never knew there could be this much silence in me
Oh! God its painful to go on this way
I never knew i could be this broken hearted for loving someone so badly
What kind of feeling is this where my heart does not understand that she is not mine
How can i tell my heart that she belongs to someone already where she has given her heart away
When will this feeling end, and get subsided, Is it madness?
How can i explain my heart that you are not mine.
Why cant i face you yet why am i stuck in you?
I know i am stubborn and can never move on.
Looks like it will never raise again and love the way i love you
I love you but, I dont know why, i have fallen too deep in you
I dont want to cry but tears just roll down, Why am i so helpless?
Why cant i see in someone to fall for her
Why cant i see in someone else what i saw in you,
And become madly in love with her like i am with you
Why do i feel suffocated so much
And why do i feel lonely when everyone is around me.
When will i smile?
Imti Longchar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God! I am broken by Imti Longchar )
- Promises, Madrason writer
- A Daily Paradox; A Lost Masterpiece, Patrick van der Loos
- A Dewy Pearl, Elia Michael
- Creative Animals, vaibhav bhardwaj
- That Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Oziyon Le Dawn living in the sun, Oziyon LeDawn
- Mind Over Matter, Patrick van der Loos
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
- Tears of Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Value Has To Be, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns