God Is In Control
Jesus is my refuge on life's stormy sea,
He's the one I run to when satan gets after me.
I hold to Jesus when the sea waves do toss,
You'll find me there holding to the foot of his cross.
\When you're at the red sea and it seems there's no way out,
Just stand in faith with Jesus do not doubt.
He will part the sea and make a way out for you,
Just hold on to Jesus and you will make it through.
\God sent Moses to Pharaoh and told him to set his people free,
But God hardened Pharaoh's heart because it was meant to be.
God is still in control of everybody today,
He put in man's heart of what to do and say.
\Men is tossed to and fro and do not understand,
But God is in control and we are under his command.
People point finger's they blame and accuse,
They deny Christ and him they refuse.
\Life is a constant battle on this journey below,
Just trust in Jesus he's in control.
No matter what storm in life you may face,
Just hold on to Jesus and he will save you with his amazing grace
\No matter how ruff and rocky the road you travel may get,
put your faith in Jesus remember he's in control don't forget.
When troubles arise don't point fingers blame and false accuse,
Run to Jesus put your trust in him and do not refuse.
Barbara Blevins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Is In Control by Barbara Blevins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Why Are You So 'Nasty'?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elegy For Whitney, michael walker
- This Poet's Playground, Susan Lacovara
- LIFE OF THE AFRICAN CHILDREN, Great Emeritus
- Joy, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- The mason's daughter, Maheshwer Peri
- My mother is still living with me, gajanan mishra
- Schooldays, michael walker
- There's no prescription to your doom, Mark Heathcote
- समनि नायथाय- 03, Ronjoy Brahma