Dr John Celes
God Means All Things to Me
If not for Your love, dear God,
What would I be?
If not for Your care, dear Lord,
How would I be?
If not for Your affection, God,
Where would I be?
If not for Your kindness, dear Lord,
Could I ‘live be?
If not for Your forgiveness, God,
Would not I feel guilty?
If not for Your protection, Lord,
Can I live safely?
God means all things to me in life;
God is my only Friend in strife;
God is my guiding Light and Way;
He won’t forsake me any day!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 11-6-2009
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Means All Things to Me by Dr John Celes )
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra