Terence G. Craddock
God Needs No Gold
God needs no houses
no million dollar mansions
but some religious leaders do?
at pinnacle of their religions
need glorious luxury edifications
to prove worshippers
are worthy of their God
worthy of their leaderships?
esteemed religious leaders
are supposed to care for all homeless
destitute who need shelter receive no homes?
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in June 2014 on the 18.6.2014.
Split image from the poem 'God Needs No Houses' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (God Needs No Gold by Terence G. Craddock )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta