God's, 'Awesome Sky.' #1
What a panoramic view,
we had of God's awesome sky.
He sighed and said, 'It was
a perfect day, with no wind,
or rain, ' We all felt the same.
'It doesn't get any better than this.'
Suddenly God spoke to me, ' Roxanne,
It really doesn't take much to satisfy
you.' Fortunately for me, it's all too
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I had another longer conversation with a younger male photographer, and used his coments in my poem.
Using quotations does not always have to be used in short stories, novels etc. they can also be used in poetry. Sometimes, I write more than one version to a poem, that is true in this poem.
Comments about this poem (God's, 'Awesome Sky.' #1 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones