God's, 'Awesome Sky.' #1
What a panoramic view,
we had of God's awesome sky.
He sighed and said, 'It was
a perfect day, with no wind,
or rain, ' We all felt the same.
'It doesn't get any better than this.'
Suddenly God spoke to me, ' Roxanne,
It really doesn't take much to satisfy
you.' Fortunately for me, it's all too
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I had another longer conversation with a younger male photographer, and used his coments in my poem.
Using quotations does not always have to be used in short stories, novels etc. they can also be used in poetry. Sometimes, I write more than one version to a poem, that is true in this poem.
Comments about this poem (God's, 'Awesome Sky.' #1 by Roxanne Dubarry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett