Where does Christ stand in your journey of life?
Have you pushed Him outside your heart?
There is no job, relationship, title or hobby
Worth keeping God and your soul apart.
God can do for us what no one else can
Forgive, provide, protect and bless our lives.
No human bond can equal His everlasting love
For children, women, men, husbands and wives.
Can you hear God calling 'I love you
I will give you the peace for which you long.'
His wisdom and grace we rejoice today
By, faith, servitude, obedience and song.
None of us are angels we all make mistakes
That's why we seek God's wisdom in prayer.
The answers we receive as we trust in Him
Give us awareness we can't help but share.
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 727 Poems Are Free To Share!
Google = Tom Zart YouTube
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD'S CALLING by Tom Zart )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- boy, love on this, Mandolyn ...
- To Purge, Amanda Purczynski
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...