God’s tiny creatures are everywhere, on all the lands and in the air.
Everywhere you look there’s proof, of God’s Creation and His Truth.
Various creatures in a wide array, are on this earth and on display.
Placed by God for all men to see, while pointing hearts to eternity.
They are placed by God’s hand, as evidence to help all understand,
That all of creation is of The Lord, and it is a truth, not to be ignored.
As all will stand before The Creator, but do all accept Him as Savior?
The Truth alone will judge all men, as all theories will be condemned.
Men may deny all of God’s Truth, but they will stand without excuse.
For God says through revelation, Truth is stamped on His Creation.
Learned men can not comprehend, real truth, not devised by them.
And God’s Truth stands on its own, and it exists through God alone.
All God’s Truth and eternal design, goes far above the learned mind.
It’s only simple faith that you need, to look at creation and to believe,
That The Eternal God created it all, for man all alone is awfully small.
And the man’s mind is smaller still, that continues to reject God’s will.
God’s existence does not need man, but we were put into God’s plan.
God will continue on, they will see; continue on through all of Eternity.
It’s those who reject God’s Creation, who can’t embrace His Salvation.
But they will understand and will see, that He’s The God of all Eternity.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God's Creation by Bob Gotti )
- Decree's, Cee Bea
- A letter to a soldier., Harold R Hunt Sr
- 11 Days Before Christmas, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Who Are These Killers, Harold R Hunt Sr
- When I, Harold R Hunt Sr
- That night mother had no egg, Mark Heathcote
- Under my microscope's scrutiny تحت تمحيص.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Misunderstanding of Christmas., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Nothing Wrong., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Walk Not Alone, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)