God Strikes a Match
God strikes a match
The airlines of a continent wimper and stall
3,000,000 are touched in the blink of His eye
The inconsequential God who no one knows.
My thanks to Keith Jenkins for a wonderful breakfast where he sparked the phrase: 'God strikes a match'
Bill Grace's Other Poems
- * A Prose Quote from Walt Whitman Approp...
- :) God in Texas
- :) Friendship's Costs
- :) Second Cookie?
- :) Two Young Women Starting Well
- :) Marriage Anniversary
- :) Mom Remembered Past Her Death's Ann...
- :) My Dad's Classic Faith
- :) Of Icons That Hum, VROOM and Someti...
- :) Recipe For A Perfect Cup Of Coffee
- :) Reflection on Three Robert Frost Po...
- :) Russia
- :) Yes, Professor Cohen!
- :) Advice To A Poet On Witness Of His A...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.