A woman who walks in God's love.
Reflecting the beauty of the father above.
Who is not defeated by things most men find taugh.
A woman whose not just a pretty face
But a woman of God's grace
Beholdong God's face
A woman who lives knowing she's headed heaven in God's place.
A woman of good character, not better competence.
A woman who symbolises the goodness of God by her excellence.
A woman who pray for her house, and other residence.
She walks with the Lord
shouting, pleading'show me the way oh God'.
Im talking aboyr a woman whose 'BAD'.
Baptised and delivered.
Im talking about a woman whose 'MAD'
Magnificent and devoted.
Im talking about the forever loved lovable leading ladies.
Who help us see the best in our daddies.
A woman whose blessed.
And knows that can never be reversed.
A woman who does not Drink,
But raises the bar.
A woman who prays to properly Think,
before making decisions that will put her away from God afar.
A woman of noble character like Ruth.
Who teaches her family that only God is the truth.
A woman who would ask God to tell satanic thoughts to get off her.
A woman who would never sacrifice faith by what the world has to offer.
A woman who counquers like how Ester conquered Haman.
A woman who makes the best out of a man.
I am talking about a Godly woman
andile andy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Godly Woman by andile andy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Happy Birthday, Jesus!, Mitta Xinindlu
- Paint my Souls, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Logic in Rhyme 5, Kim Barney
- What about counry, hasmukh amathalal
- Heart on Fire, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- 'Tis a Somewhat Sad Christmas!, Dr John Celes
- Let me observe carefully, gajanan mishra
- Waiting, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra