There's a love that exists but only for few
It's not shared between everyone,
but can exist between God and you.
It's an unconditional love
That only exists for some.
But if it so happens that you come across another
And find you share that love.
Whether it's a friend, relative or lover.
I hope you truly experience the love God has for us.
For if this is allowed it shall never part,
Through your lives and the lives that will follow.
This love that exists only for few,
May exist on through to your tomorrows
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GODS LOVE by Caitlynn Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier