Lou Ann Poovey
Gomer Pyle, My Marine, My Dream
What can ah say about my Gomuh Pahle,
To make you understand his stahl?
You're mah man!
But you won't fahck me, your Lou Ann...
I trah and trah to make it rahse,
I kiss your lips and bat mah ahse,
Oh Gomah, I cain't wait nomahre,
Get it up for me, your whahre!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gomer Pyle, My Marine, My Dream by Lou Ann Poovey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones