gone too soon
our emotion, became your passion.
Adventurous field for thoughts,
imagery feelings colage in post.
Page to page expressing talent,
we fed on your savant.
After so much development,
we had to reap disappointment.
This was never sweet to swallow,
how could a heart be shallow.
Truth be told,
from you this is uncoth.
Shortly we stood, now diserted,
this road of memoir, now diverted.
We wish we had tears for you,
unfortunately change is inevitable.
Niether love could make you linger,
nor curious thought could make you reconsider.
We might have tripped on your suave,
perhaps made you starve.
To drift and leave,
surposely you had nothing on your sleeve.
Either way we doleful,
some day will meet hopeful.
In a couple of days it'll be a new era,
all we say r.i.p OPERA.
kyvin nash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (gone too soon by kyvin nash )
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)