A hope is a hope
Irrespective of its result.
There is no false hope
For the one who has it.
If it is a false hope or not
Is known only to the giver.
So all hopes are good hopes;
Let us hope to be good.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Good Hopes by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Two Way Guilt, Michael McParland
- Two Lost Souls, Michael McParland
- Turn To The Light, Michael McParland
- True Beauty, Michael McParland
- Tribute To Freddie Mercury, Michael McParland
- Melancholy, Allison Benis White
- Treat, Michael McParland
- Trapped Inside, Michael McParland
- Too Tired, Michael McParland
- Too The One I Love, Michael McParland