Good Mornin' to Sonya.
Good mornin my Lovely Sonya, how was ur night thru the darkest baby? hope u slept well n how u gettin ready 4 ur doc.'S appointment? Lay every complain, wherever u feel pain
I want u to be hearty n restore ur beauty...
N Don't 4get d app...smile. Say me hi to Ashlee, Nesh, lil Ember....n to my man Micheal....wish to meet with this wonderful family in my life of existence.
I love u all......I love u Sonya....wake up on my arms n take lemme take u away from harm.
Sykolodyne Syko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Mornin' to Sonya. by Sykolodyne Syko )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall