Is there a difference between spending all your time together and being married? The answer is yes. Once you tie the knot, the whole mechanics of the relationship changes. You are tied to one another, you have made a commitment, and you can't simply walk out when things don't go your way. You're in this for the long haul and that commitment makes all the difference. The degree of love and affection that you share will intensify immeasurably. You will find that there is potential in your relationship for the bonding of two souls within the security of marriage.
Sykolodyne Syko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Commitment. by Sykolodyne Syko )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry