Syed Ali Sagar
First right, Knowing your basic right
Right is your first word and world to live.
Cradle to grave
Forgotten many things-even
Right to know, Right to act.
Try not to be a person
but rather a person of value with yours.
Dont bow, dont shy
Who can say that you are weak?
No ways without rights
There is no life without rights.
Good Knowledge or Positions
Good Moves will back your Rights
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Moves by Syed Ali Sagar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones