Syed Ali Sagar
First right, Knowing your basic right
Right is your first word and world to live.
Cradle to grave
Forgotten many things-even
Right to know, Right to act.
Try not to be a person
but rather a person of value with yours.
Dont bow, dont shy
Who can say that you are weak?
No ways without rights
There is no life without rights.
Good Knowledge or Positions
Good Moves will back your Rights
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Moves by Syed Ali Sagar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey