Udiah (witness to Yah)
Good Ole Jack
I once knew a man
Who was known as Jack
A name to which many lay claim
It's hidden you know
Within Gaelic bro
As found in the surname Mac
That dirty ole Jack
So sneaky in fact
He stole the best blessings of bro
Seems he did take aim
At winning the game
When other meanings they lack
Yep, he'd set them up
And then watch them grow
For a fall of God's Holy Name
I do wonder still
What is in God's Will
As for one John and his wits?
'Ask NOT what your country can do for you
Ask what you can do for your country.'
Wow, even in The Celtic bro
That must have hit low
Maybe ‘twas the Fitz
Or survival in God's midst?
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Ole Jack by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner