To millions in Venezuela their
sun set earlier today. Never
to rise tomorrow or the day after.
I stand here with them saying
Wipe your eyes my friends.
If stretched long goodbyes
We have to fire up the hearth
and bake bread for dinner.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye Chavez by Navtej Bharati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati