To millions in Venezuela their
sun set earlier today. Never
to rise tomorrow or the day after.
I stand here with them saying
Wipe your eyes my friends.
If stretched long goodbyes
We have to fire up the hearth
and bake bread for dinner.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye Chavez by Navtej Bharati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak