Goodbye To Sorrows
Goodbye to your sorrows,
But greetings to your tomorrows;
I find the sadness as simple as me,
Please choose the words in memory.
This beautiful living shall keep a tone,
I created the feeling when I was alone.
Hear the voice of an abler man less,
Until the immortal tongue can express.
Weep not in this land of murder,
I crossed the street to a bookbinder;
The borders betray nobody,
Inside the tone that was alone abruptly.
Absurd and alone, the memory of me
Shook the boundaries of ability.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye To Sorrows by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- His Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa And The Monthly Bills, Edgar Albert Guest