GOODNESS AND HONOR
As Jesus neared the time of His death and resurrection
Christ spoke frequently of Heaven’s Helper to come.
He Who would lead His disciples and believers
By His promise to preserve, protect and overcome.
One of our Lord’s most fulfilling blessings of life
Is to be our Helper in times of misjudgment, fear and prayer.
The burden we feel to pray comes from God Himself
Who is aware of everything we seek, need and compare.
When you sense the need to pray for God’s divine answers
The last thing you should do is to ignore Him at all.
On many occasions we will hear God asking our soul
For our goodness and honor to answer His call.
Tom's 606 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOODNESS AND HONOR by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee