An idiom and a funny name
A berry? You say, but where's the goose?
I wonder is there claim to fame
The shape or taste or juice?
A berry or a fruit, to me,
though sounds so very loose
Dear experts, please give a name
that's clear and not confuse!
It is a silly rhyme, I know
I hope you all don't mind
I have a lot of time, you know
And if you're so inclined
to read till now, this silly rhyme
Costs nothing, not even a dime
I like to sometimes write and chime
I thank you for your time!
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOOSEBERRY by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal