A giant gorilla came to tea who ever asked him it wasn't me he came in through the kitchen wall it took 6 chairs to seat him all he drank his tea straight from the pot and sandwiches he ate the lot!
He poked the jellies to make them wobble then swallowed it in just one gobble all that remained on the plate was the cake there was nothing else for him to take
After he'd eaten I showed him the door and hoped he go there was no more instead he ate the door as well except for the knocker and the bell after that he decided to go who invited him I just don't know!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gorilla by Aoife Bartley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. LONELINESS, Beryl Dov
- GRACIOUSNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Magnum Opus 10 words, Beryl Dov
- Christmas in July, Marilyn Lott
- Fountains, Tom Squires
- Recognized goodness, gajanan mishra
- Disenfranchised From Your Mind, Captain Cur
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey