The day has finally arrived,
It's our graduation time,
From now till then, we'll look back on this diploma,
Knowing that we reached this far, knowing that we can do anything if we just put our minds to it.
So let's enjoy this very moment,
Dreaming things that we never dreamed before,
Dreaming that we will fly away with the birds to reach our goal in life someday.
So just remember this diploma lying in each of our hands show our parents how much we accomplished a great deal.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Graduation by Michael Sedique )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai
- Fisherman's bait, gajanan mishra
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra