The day has finally arrived,
It's our graduation time,
From now till then, we'll look back on this diploma,
Knowing that we reached this far, knowing that we can do anything if we just put our minds to it.
So let's enjoy this very moment,
Dreaming things that we never dreamed before,
Dreaming that we will fly away with the birds to reach our goal in life someday.
So just remember this diploma lying in each of our hands show our parents how much we accomplished a great deal.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Graduation by Michael Sedique )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell