Our days are coming to an end. As we graduation we go our separate ways. we are about to travel different roads and heading for new adventure and paths. We will be friends forever.And sometimes when we look back of all of our memories we have shared. The talks, hugs, and just hanging out.Because of you I am the person I have been come. When the times got rough and I was wanted to quit you was their for me to help me through. Friends don't let friends down they help anyway they can.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Graduation by Sandra Coy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...