I love grandma's garden.
It's an oasis filled with love.
Grandma's garden is a pleasant place;
A quiet place,
A place where I can dream,
The place where I am loved,
A place where I can be myself,
A place where I feel safe.
Stars of many colors in the sky of green.
Reds, blues, whites, purples, yellows, pinks, and greens
Each flower is blooming with a promise of a smile,
Grandma's garden is such a happy place,
It puts a smile on my face.
I love grandma's garden...
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Grandma's Garden by Ronald Chapman )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Silence, Breanna Choma
- only once will i will once only, Mandolyn ...
- Immense Pain, Michael P. McParland
- my fears, Juwon Daniel
- Destiny, Tom Zart
- Anthem For Black Lives To Matter, carol carter
- Animals Need Us, Naveed Akram
- No will, Angell Afinowi
- ak nayi subha, harshit madaan
- a good day to say goodbye, Juwon Daniel