Grandma i wonder where you keep your wings.
are they hung in your closet with the rest of your things?
do you put them away and just use them at night
or do you give them to grandpa to polish up bright?
I know you have wings for this must be true
because GOD always gives them to angles like you! ! !
Grandma i miss you and love you so much
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandmas Wings by jessica ward )
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen