I see the love in a grandmothers eyes,
With her grand kids standing by her side.
Teaching them with her gentle charm,
Always loving with her kind and gentle arms.
Teaching them everything they will need to know,
Teaching Gods love and kindness as they learn and grow.
They listen to every word she say’s and said,
Telling them of our lord’s love and why his blood did shed.
God did gave these children a wonderful start,
He gave them a grandmother with heavenly love and joyful heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (grandmother by Timothy Honeycutt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum