When he learn the earlier words
Step earlier steps….. stumble
Hailing hearts that with God's name
Reverse the letters
Invent big headlines.... New… Upside down
laugh loudly in my eyes.... and imitates the sound of a cat or a wolf
I heighten him to the roof of a dream
descend him to the bottom of the roses.. gardens of my heart blooming with the flowers for him
Collect played.... played
Colored pens….. Photos
And tell him tales of the sea and the hunter...... story of livelihood
The city and horse cart
And the ill donkey......! ! ! !
If stumble, or cough
Pain squeeze inside my heart........ and with the feather of colored love
Draw around him the name of God...
When he begins counting...I. enfold him with the fear from reaching the thousand……the million....
So he may lost by the path....! ! !
Uh... What a beautiful his childhood….. soft as the roses
His innate intelligence...as the pitcher vapor
And the purity of his movements...as the streaming train in the forest
I hop him growing but peacefully...
peacefully guarded with the name of God
AbdelAziz Alhaider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandson by AbdelAziz Alhaider )
- Just before Midnight, Frank Avon
- I and I, Daniel Erdner
- Love: Don't Bargain, Aftab Alam
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
- Endless game, hasmukh amathalal
- Seasonings of Sense, Mae AC.
- War And Not To Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ISRO's MOM in Mars - Congrats to Indian .., Dr John Celes
- Free on the Breeze, Thomas Plotz
- Gather strength, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)