Many many moons ago
A great Poet and Artist
Italian - Michelangelo
Mastered the Sonnet
And the Madrigal,
Composing them for his Rose
Vittoria Colonna... whose
Aura of magic still glows.
remain high within glory.
'The Last Judgment Painting'
Reflects his holiest story.
Having lived a long life
Poems and sculptures were rife
For interested tourists to view.
A pleasure for the literary few.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Greatness Overflowed by Joyce Hemsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick