Green plus white equals blues
With the green
you can have love.
She needs the green,
it buys the white,
she says its her job.
Its just an act she says
every night and day,
seven days a week
or till she passes out.
the denial is real.
Green plus white
equals the blues.
mark king's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Green plus white equals blues by mark king )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walton/Walmart Chinese Club, Richard Thripp
- sharing a cup of civet coffee, RIC S. BASTASA
- and they will love you for it, RIC S. BASTASA
- that old streetcar already named desire, RIC S. BASTASA
- an ailing wind, RIC S. BASTASA
- mistaken......, RIC S. BASTASA
- All I'm Looking For, Angel Gibbs
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.