I will give it all as blood runs through my veins
I will do all I have to do now
I won't wait for tomorrow, it may never come
If I say now, its all I've got
If I say tomorrow, it may never dawn
And yesterday that is gone forever, and never to be seen again
I don't know when the world will end
Please tarry a little, I plea
Let my container be emptied
so that I return with nothing back home.
Let it be given out, all that I've received within
before the roll is called up yonder
Please tarry a little while
I wait for no season
I wait for no hour
I wait for no moment
All i do is now!
That moment may never be born,
That day may never dawn
All I do is now!
For I know not when the world will end.
All I do is now!
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grey's Call by micheal john )
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
- Contained Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's The Noise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Gumsum Gumsum, Akhtar Jawad
- Workmates?, Over The Moon
- Some way or other, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)