Torrents of rain,
Flooding my braind.
I've been drowned,
In blood and misery.
Murder is an answer.
I should eliminate,
Darkness sets in,
On my mind.
My braind is filtered,
I slowly step,
Back from my,
Dark, dark intentions.
Andrew Long's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grogginess by Andrew Long )
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz