I have witnessed your darkest days, they seem to drag on forever
Some might say you're weak and stop complaining, i would never.
They don't feel your pain, they don't feel your sorrow
They don't know you've thought about not waking up tomorrow.
Let me just tell you this, when you think it's going to be never ending night
I will always be there to be your guiding light.
Victoria Horn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guiding Light by Victoria Horn )
- Our Heavenly Souls, Robert Rorabeck
- Nightmares and Daydreams, Shane V. Hill
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
- Fiery Ferment, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)