I have witnessed your darkest days, they seem to drag on forever
Some might say you're weak and stop complaining, i would never.
They don't feel your pain, they don't feel your sorrow
They don't know you've thought about not waking up tomorrow.
Let me just tell you this, when you think it's going to be never ending night
I will always be there to be your guiding light.
Victoria Horn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guiding Light by Victoria Horn )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Liliana EL.
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Youth, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Prosetic [Prosaic + Poetic], Md. Ziaul Haque
- My Love for You is Reborn, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Kindness, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Walt Whitman: A Curious Poet, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Colouring Under The Light, Mitta Xinindlu
- A Cold Sweet War, V P Mahur
- Chaos Call, Arik Fletcher
- upon new year's, Ivana Valasik
- Double Jeopardy, David Lewis Paget