By Lori Triggs
Copyrighted August 15 2010
BP causes a fire ball disaster from Louisiana to Florida
tar balls with oil streaming about the ocean top,
while tar balls with oil streaming about the ocean bottom.
BP spraying some kind spray to get rid of the oil on top
even on the ocean floor killing everything in it's path marine life,
dolphins with birds found dead in Louisiana to Florida.
Louisiana afraid to fish again because they found clams dead
shrimp is alive, but afraid to fish than eat them
The same goes with the rest of marine life.
Florida afraid to fish again, because of the spray
the president was down here with his family
was swimming in alligator point with his daughter it was not the ocean,
alligator point bay, so he told a lie the waters are not safe.
We cannot answer about the other two states.
Do you trust BP?
Do you trust our government?
Do you trust our president?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gulf Aftermath by Lori Triggs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt