I'm not going back the fact of bring in place with temptation all around, that shakes my body thee expressions on my face I don't won't to touch and taste but I do it anyway.
Can I say,
conviction took place on my inside and I'm feeling a little weak and I close my eyes to take sneak peek wants again at my habit. That stands in front it's like kryptonite crippling me, my heart and soul saying no, my flash saying yes! ! ! ! ! I need some help to get out of this mess my habit.
It became a test I was about to fell I was under it's spell to become slave to what I see, that habit that be calling me.
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Habit by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When is tomorrow, Victor Cruickshank
- This Special Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank