Hand in Hand with you
Hand in hand let us stand.
let us be true for one another.
another day gone bye, and with you.
you now and forver are my everything.
everything you'll be.
be with me, for i love thee.
Hand in hand i wanna be with you.
you i love for always.
always i am here when you call.
call me now and then.
then i am here, here and ready to love you.
you are mine and mine you are.
are you ready to let love guide us through..?
through anything we shall stand...
Morgan Evans's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hand in Hand with you by Morgan Evans )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh