This is a story of a creature named Handsome.
Now some say he was
And some say he wasn't.
But Handsome to me
Was just like a cousin.
He was always kind and always good.
Thinking of people whenever he could.
Some people, however, did not see,
The beauty of Handsome that was never to be.
People I'm told are quick to judge,
Making opinions, never to budge.
Handsome left me with a broken heart
Because those with hatred are not very smart.
One thing I've learned
And I'll share it with you..
Handsome was Handsome
Through and through.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Handsome by Tom Cummings )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<<<<<, , , Hope, Abdul Wahab
- broken freinship, Ewa Busayourmi
- Roll With It, Ima Ryma
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman
- An ode to God's beauty, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Someone Like You...., cheryl pires
- Dear you..., cheryl pires
- Mouse, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Haunting Hour, Michael Mira
- Dancefloor, Justin Tang