This is a story of a creature named Handsome.
Now some say he was
And some say he wasn't.
But Handsome to me
Was just like a cousin.
He was always kind and always good.
Thinking of people whenever he could.
Some people, however, did not see,
The beauty of Handsome that was never to be.
People I'm told are quick to judge,
Making opinions, never to budge.
Handsome left me with a broken heart
Because those with hatred are not very smart.
One thing I've learned
And I'll share it with you..
Handsome was Handsome
Through and through.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Handsome by Tom Cummings )
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Will Love You Forever, I Love My Wife Forever
- '' Death Can't Be Undone '', bri mar
- English Words, V. K. Gokak
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Greeting, Clive Blake
- Duality!, SALINI NAIR
- Christmas Carol, Luo Zhihai
- ~Honesty~, E Nigma
- The Carwasher, Tony Adah
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -98, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Miss (The Little Things), Michael P. McParland
- Dr. Hans Dilcher, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love You So Deeply, Michael P. McParland
- I Love You So, Michael P. McParland